YFU Estonia offers you an internship in a small but beautiful country with a lot to discover. We have two offices, one in Tallinn and the other in Tartu.
Key Tasks during your internship will be:
- Assisting outbound or inbound coordinators
- Attending promotional events throughout Estonia
- Training and developing volunteers
- Individual projects depending on personal interests and the season
….and a lot more! What it all will actually look like depends on your ideas and personal qualities.
Duration: We usually take interns for three months but we are flexible and willing to discuss your ideas about the duration.
Personal qualifications that we like to see in interns
- Knowledge of YFU
- English language proficiency
- High motivation and ability to take own initiative
- Ability to work in a team as well as alone
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to learn
- Previous exchange experience (preferably with YFU)
What does an internship include?
- Pocket Money: You will receive Euros 100 per month.
- Transport: YFU Estonia will give you tickets (a monthly card) or the money to pay for transport for daily work purposes.
- Cell phone: We will give you an Estonian SIM card for your mobile and 8 Euro per month for credit to have in your cell card. (Remember that when you are in the office the idea is to use the office table or mobile phone.) Then you will have the credit for calls outside of your work time.
- Extra Activity: We will pay you to do some extra activity after working hours according to your wishes. (Activities can include sports, an Estonian or Russian language course, etc, etc. You need to choose one activity and we are going to try to help you with that. In case you want to do different activities, we can help you to find your options here and tell you the cost of these activities in Estonia as well.)
- Food: As you know, you will be hosted by a host family. The host family will provide breakfast and dinner to you when you are at home. We cannot guarantee that the host family will give you food for lunch. For some families it is normal to prepare lunch food for the kids every day but not for others. (It is important to keep in mind that you are going to spend some money on lunch every day).
- YFU activities out of or in Tallinn: If you have some activity out of the office that involves transportation, food and other costs, all this expenses will be covered by YFU Estonia.
- Medical insurance:
- Airplane tickets
If you need a visa to come to Estonia, you will be responsible for all of the associated costs.
If there are any questions, please feel free to ask us any time via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org